FPNZ

Fishpond

Recommended books

The Secret

Sunday, June 1, 2008

First Week Battle

I got a not-so-good news.


I lost only a pound after the first week! (Oh no!)
Now I weigh 159 lbs. I expected to lose about 2.5 lbs.

It is my fault. I was not able to strictly follow the game plan.

Day 1

Not able to walk as much I planned, not able to restrict my calorie in-take. But I was able to buy the pedometer. For just about 2 hours of wearing it, able to register 4,000 steps.


Day 2

Was able to walk much. Registered only 7,900 steps in the meter. Able to control my appetite though.

Day 3

Registered 12,400 steps. But did take dinner.

Day 4.

10,400 steps. Played bowling.

Day 5.

11,300 steps. Not able to follow in-take plan.

Day 6.

This is the worst day, registered only 6,000 steps. My calorie in-take was unbelievable! It is because I am on a company seminar/workshop-cum-outing. I was not able to contain myself, I engaged in an eating spree! Hehehehe.. Water? Little. Sleep. Little.


Day 7.

Second worse to day 6.

Since I was tired and lacked sleep, I rested and stayed home the whole day. Sleeping most of the time. Registered only 1,800 steps. Took a dinner with unlimited rice! Oh my!

Today

As of this writing, already registered 10,296 steps. I jogged this morning. Although on the in-take side, not able to contain myself. I took much rice without guilt!
But despite of bungles, I lost a pound. I lost a pound!?.. I think that is better than gaining a pound. Hopefully this week I will be able to hit my target of 2.5 lbs..

They say, I should think positive.. Like saying, by next Sunday, I will be weighing 156.5 lbs!

Ciao!

No comments: